We're looking for talented and enthusiastic team members that want to roll up their sleeves to help us build our brand, create great products, and serve our customers well.
Marketing & Operations Manager, Dallas TX
Please review the job description below and email us at email@example.com with you resume and any additional information that you think might be relevant to your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Have you dreamed of building one of America’s next great product brands? Do you picture yourself in the exciting startup stories on How I Built This and Shark Tank? Us, too.
As Marketing and Operations Manager and one of our first hires, you will make a major impact on how the world experiences our growing brand. Using your excellent creative, communications and organizational skills, you will take a hands-on approach to our digital marketing strategy, retail relationships, and customer satisfaction.
In this role, you will get to:
- Develop our social media and email content calendar
- Showcase our brand through beautiful copy, images and graphics
- Plan and execute social media content shoots
- Contribute to digital marketing strategy including organic and paid
- Work directly with our retail partners to ensure we are exceeding their expectations, understanding sales trends and growing those relationships
- Help create and execute brand experiences including market shows and retail pop-up events
- Learn our complete supply chain, from assisting with supplier communication to managing product inventory, order fulfillment and customer requests
- Directly contribute to our PR efforts
We are looking for cheerful people who excel in:
- Creativity: You have an eye for product photography and content creation, and you love great design, communications & customer experiences.
- Organization: You are goal- and process-oriented with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple work streams.
- Strategy: You understand digital marketing strategy and have built beautiful, successful communications content calendars, from ideation to execution.
- Communication: You have excellent oral, written, visual and presentation skills, and can adapt communications to your audience.
- Versatility: You are energized by the opportunity to play multiple roles in fast-growing brand.
- Hustle & Humility: You have the proactive, “can-do” mindset that’s essential for emerging brands.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years marketing or project management experience
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator proficiency preferred but not required
About HONEY + HANK
HONEY + HANK is a small but growing Dallas-based lifestyle brand, sold online and through 80+ boutiques across the country. HONEY + HANK products celebrate the places and pastimes that make us all tick. Every piece has hidden, hand drawn elements that remind us of the things we love. We call it “design with a wink.” If you’re excited about building a first-of-its-kind brand that blends sophisticated style, surprise and sentimentality, we want to hear from you.